Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Fifty-Eight Week Birthday, my little princess ...


I took Zoey in on thursday, to be sure this cough wasn't
turning into anything more - I'm always concerned
(and Annicka did have pneumonia was she was young)
about stuff becoming more than a virus, and I
would feel really bad if I was like "oh it's fine" and then it
wasn't! so, I took her in ... anyway, it's just a virus!
she had lost more weight, and was 18lbs. 8oz. -
the doc said that's normal with being sick!
she finally started eating her baby food again, yesterday!
she's still finicky and moody about it and we
have to use lots of tricks ... unless she's really in the mood!
she's a little crack up - making all sorts of
cute little contortions with her lips ... I think it's
due to teething and maybe the new feeling of having all
those little teeth in there, either way, it's funny!
we adore our little princess!

look closely and you can see her four "zig zag"
teeth on the bottom!

No comments: