Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Sixty-Five Week AND Fifteen Month Birthday, my little princess ...

so, I think this is only the second time I've ever forgotten to get a photo of Zoey on her actually "birthday"! I even almost did take a pic of her Saturday evening, but for some reason I thought I had already done it that morning! oh well, right. but Sunday was Easter so I got several photos of her - and only a day late! (I'll be back dating this, but it's actually tuesday as I write this - trying to catch up with the blogs!)


she was not happy to be wearing
that headband!



p.s. I highly recommend clicking on each photo, they seem blurry on the blog but seeing them full size remedies that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Sasha!! Zoey is soooo precious and such a little cutie!! I love reading your posts and seeing all her precious pictures as she grows and keeps getting cuter and cuter!!