Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy ONE HUNDRED Week Birthday, my little princess ...

totally forgot to get a photo "just" for her weekly birthday,
so I cropped down one of our traditional Christmas 
eve "all four kiddos" pics to just show Zoey!

I've decided to end the weekly birthday posts here!
100 weeks old!

what a milestone and how far Zoey has come!
I still can't believe that my little baby is nearly two years
old ... and that she is walking!!!
it's pretty amazing, if you ask me!

she is still behind, overall, but I think that
the progress she has made and all that she does
on her own, "naturally" (just later than average) is really
awesome!

my plan from here on out is to do monthly posts ... so we can still
see her grow and change, but at a more appropriate rate!
the weekly birthday thing began, just by chance, when she was
still in the NICU ... frankly, because each week was
just that much of a milestone to me!

but, now that she's older the physical change will become
less and less obvious - especially on a weekly basis - 
so I feel that monthly will be best ... and some day
she'll still have this amazing book (or volumes, lol) showing
all her progress through photos!!!

No comments: