Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Nine Week Birthday, my little princess ... (just a day late)

so, I didn't ever get around to blogging yesterday, but our little Zoey had a little birthday - nine weeks old! I didn't do a photo shoot yesterday either, but I had done one the night before - so that works! I did get some pics of her yesterday, in an adorable little "first easter" bodysuit that was passed along to her ... she's been given so many nice pre-loved things that I can't remember where most of them came from, sorry! Zoey is still an amazing baby. Very content and currently doing pretty good. We still don't have a date for surgery, but I'm hoping by tuesday we'll know (we're going to the cardiologist)! Keep up the prayers for her and all of us!





1 comment:

Jessi said...

She's so precious and I love her Owl bow/headband!