Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Ten Week Birthday, my little princess ...

I almost can't believe I'm about to say this ... but, I think I'm actually happy! Of course I'm happy, I don't mean in general ... what I'm talking about - are these photos. Maybe it's just a matter of capturing enough "good ones" that has brightened my day? Maybe it's that I finally put to use one of the backdrops I purchased months ago (be it, as it may, that I did so by nailing it to the wall - I know, all the photographers are gasping)? Maybe it's that I finally got to use this most adorable outfit that has hung in my closet for months, waiting for the perfect little girl to be photographed in it? Maybe it's just that I love looking at my children and so these photos bring joy to this Mama's heart? ... or maybe, just maybe, I actually did a decent job and I'm just happy and content with it? Whatever it is, though, I'm happy. Happy to look at these. Happy to share these. Happy to think about editing them with some cool effects (if only I could figure out photoshop - ugh). Happy I have them.














Zoey Grace
10lbs 9oz (yesterday)
22.6 inches (yesterday)

3 comments:

jandswood said...

oh my goodness Sasha!! I can not believe you took these pictures! not that YOU are not a great photographer BUT they are SO professional!!! Zoey looks so peacful and happy. I just love her outfit! these pictures are just perfect!!!

Joce said...

Wow!!! This TOTALLY look professional!!!! What a perfectly beautiful subject to shoot too! Gorgeous!!!

Sasha said...

thanks you guys!!!