Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Thirteen Week Birthday, my little princess ... (two days late)

yes, I forgot ... again! Her three month birthday and thirteen week birthday were just a day apart and I sort of spaced that it was a saturday - and was too tired to put up pics, remember! So, here are some pics from saturday of the princess on her thirteen week birthday! We came home yesterday and she's having some fussy moments, but they seem to be getting better (shorter & she's more easily soothed - unlike her first cry that was so hard and lasted way too long). She's eating like a champ, I have to say that I sort of feel like maybe they weren't really taking the time to give her a good chance to eat on her own ... I hope I'm wrong, but that's my feeling as she's been eating at least a little bit every time we offer! She's peeing pretty well, and so she should - being on lasix and all! Her pooping needs to improve, but she did have a stinky diaper this morning - yay! We see the cardiologist tomorrow and back to L.A. for a follow up on thursday, and I have a call in to try and see her pediatrician! Keep up those prayers all, I know Zoey is benefiting from everyone's faithfulness - God has been so with her and has blessed us so richly with her! Have a great week!

I love this, makes me want to yell out "ka-pow"!

Photobucket
my poor little bruised up baby! she came home with many a "battle wound"!
Photobucket
I'm so glad I got one of her with a bow on saturday!
Photobucket
all cozy and comfy - such a princess!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That photo is jUST PRECIOUS! DSHe has such a peace despite all she has been through! Still praying!
Love,
Catherine

(one of Sonya's Warriors)