Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Eleven Week Birthday, my little princess ...

so, I'm guilty - again - of forgetting that it's saturday and saturday means Zoey's weekly birthday! Me, Nana, and the big kids had a busy day between yard sale-ing, driving up to San Luis Obispo for Panda Express and Old Navy, then driving home and hitting Target and picking up dinner on our way through Santa Maria! In an effort to redeem myself, I just sneaked into my room and got a quick pic of the little miss - she's asleep! It looks a little funny, but I didn't want to disturb her by taking too many, so it will have to do! Please keep praying for her, these last three days her eating has been off - yesterday she didn't eat very much on her own, so I had to tube most of her feedings! I'm not sure why she's suddenly seeming dis-interested, she was doing so well! I'm just thankful I have a way to still nourish her, though - and aside from that nothing's changed - which is good. She's smiling all the time now and I just love it so much - have I mentioned that? anyway, here's the sleeping sweetheart!

No comments: