Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Seventy-Eight Week AND Eighteen Month Birthday, my little princess ...




these were all taken at Grandma's house ...
I was hoping for some really "nice" eighteen month pics,
as it turns out - I love these!

I love the range they show and how
we get to see Zoey's personality ... she wasn't
feeling like having her photo taken
at that moment and was fighting me as I tried
to get her to sit still on the couch!

Albuquerque was really fun and Zoey even learned
a few new things ... we can now say "what's in
your mouth" and she'll point to her mouth
and open up OR put her finger in her mouth - too cute!
She also now pats her own bum ...
oh good, that makes number four with that
sort of humor! She got lots of
practice with her waving and does it generously now,
yay! She is also doing excellent with signing
"more" and now I'm working on "please".

I can't believe she's eighteen months already,
it's gone by so fast! she's doing so much now too -
love you little miss!

No comments: