Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Eighty-Six Week Birthday, my little princess ...



as you can see, saturday was a very special day!
how perfect that Zoey did this not only
when the camera was ready, but also on a saturday -
making a perfect weekly birthday photo spread for the blog!

that's right, our little princess now stands up completely on her own.
on her own!
as in, she can be in the middle of the room with no furniture
or anything or anyone to assist and she can just stand up!

my hubby was telling me how I'd missed seeing her do this,
she had done it twice and I distinctly remember giving
him the "really???" look.  for some reason I wasn't convinced
and didn't get how I didn't notice the previous night, I 
had thought she had used furniture to get up and then let go!

and yes, after all my high pitch excitement and
smiles from ear to ear (and her finally plopping down from a quite
decent amount of time standing) I scooped her up, hugged
her in close, and cried.  they were very happy tears.

way to go Zoey!
we're so very proud of you and know
that this is the beginning of so much for you!
love you, little princess

No comments: