Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Five Month Birthday, my little princess ...

I am beyond excited to tell everyone that Zoey's "g-tube" will be coming out monday! It feels like our last big hurdle (for now, anyway) to get past with her and I'm just thrilled that it will be gone! We haven't used it for 33 days (30 was the magic number for getting it out). I'm also excited to share that Zoey hit another milestone today - after she rolled from back to tummy ... she rolled back over, from tummy to back! I didn't witness this, Annicka told me and it was wonderful to see her so excited about it ... she definitely has a heart for Zoey and I pray that will remain for always! I can't believe Zoey is five months old - seems so crazy! She's still a super little baby and is doing so great! I love all her facial expressions - when she "talks" to me it is beyond adorable all the little sounds and faces she makes - I love it! I love her smiles - even her silly little tongue smiles, she's so funny! When I look at Zoey or even when I'm holding her, there's just something about her ... something that makes my heart melt a little ... something that makes me sigh ... makes me smile ... makes a tear come to my eye ... makes me thank God so very much for all we have! I love you little "Zoely" ... you're a treasure!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: