Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Twenty-Two Week Birthday, my little princess ...

(well, yesterday)
time keeps passing and the kids keep growing, including our little Zoey Grace! She's quite the bundle of joy ... she's much more willing to share those smiles (and has been for a while now) and she rolls over and pulls up her knees and acts like she's trying to scoot - what an amazing little girl she is! Her appetite suddenly picked up in the last couple of weeks and last night I skipped the "late night" feeding and she happily slept until 6 this morning! Her eyes are still blue at this point, but the brown "stripes" have become more pronounced ... her hair is a fairly dark brown - she is just a little beauty! The tube comes out tomorrow - I'm thrilled! NO MORE TUBE! Yay for easier dressing and not having to worry about pulling it out or her pulling out, ah - a sigh of relief! Nana and Granddaddy go home tomorrow as well - it's very bittersweet! My parents have been abundantly helpful and it's been nice to have company all this time ... but now - it's time to return to reality (will I survive - lol). It's an adventure full of excitement and a little bit of fear, I know I'll manage - how well is the question? I'm just praying for more motivation and self discipline to be able to keep up with things around here and have fun with my kids at the same time! Hoping finances won't get in the way of us being able to do a couple fun things for the remainder of the summer! That's about all the news for today!

No comments: