Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Twenty Week Birthday, my little princess ...

so, I sort of had plans to (again, finally) get out and do some cute outdoor pics of the little miss today ... but alas, there's just too much to do with washing all my new yard sale stuff and hubby deciding to sort through boxes in the garage and needing to organize stuff around here - we're even skipping the ice cream social that we were going to go too (I hadn't really told my kids about it, knowing we might end up not going, thank goodness)! Yes, there's still a ton of stuff to get done and I've not accomplished too much (yet)! I'm definitely not one of those "move in and within three days the entire house is put together" type of gals ... it just doesn't happen - it didn't happen when I had one child, two children, three children ... and certainly is not happening now with four! Yes, I have help - but still, it's just a lot of tedious work! So, anyway here's some pics of the little princess ... I gave her her first sit in the bumbo seat - she liked it! I do still wish I had a pink or purple one - and fights may break out now that Liam has claimed it - but the bumbo is great and I believe will be a great learning tool for Zoey! Now I'm off to see what I can accomplish before my dad gets here this evening - we're so excited to see him - wahoo!!!


No comments: