Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Thirty-Three Week Birthday, my little princess ...

so, yes - I'm like five days late with this ... but I have a good excuse, sort of: Zoey and I were out of town on Saturday, her weekly birthday! That's right - my Oregon bestie just had to see me and so she flew me up there! We surprised my parents - that was awesome! We had early morning flights - we flew up on wednesday and back home on sunday. Zoey was an A+++++ traveler - seriously, she was amazing! She was also excellent for the stay - we did things I've never done, like go to the mall and out and about ALL DAY - she was totally down with all of it (she went to the movies too, hopefully none of the swear words soaked in too far). It was a wonderful time, but went so fast. Here's a few pics of her on her actual thirty-three week birthday ... my friend had an open house and lots of friends and family were finally able to see Zoey, including my grandma - that meant a LOT to me! Of course, some important people aren't pictured here - but these were the best of what my dad and I got on his camera. (hopefully no one minds me sharing these pics, usually I ask permission first but I just wanted to get them up before it's time for her next weekly birthday post)

a few thirty-three week notes:
just before our trip Zoey starting making consonant sounds, she can be quite vocal and QUITE loud! yesterday I gave her rice cereal for the first time, she doesn't quite know what to do with it and I'm not sure she really enjoys the taste - but I think she may have actually swallowed a teeny bit of it today! she continues to do physical therapy and currently we're having all sorts of in-home appointments to evaluate her and see if tri-counties regional center will cover some therapies, etc. She's been a bit of a crank at times this week, so I'm wondering if she's possibly getting a tooth or if it's her congestion (all the kids have had mild to severe "colds"). She's still an amazing baby and is so fun and easy to take care of!










No comments: