Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Thirty-Five Week Birthday, my little princess ...

I'm two days late - but I did snap just a couple shots on saturday, between all the craziness of running errands, going to a birthday party, and then hanging out with a friend! and, while I'm here, I keep forgetting to put this into writing: I am no longer a cow! ha ha, I'm still overweight - I'm referring to pumping this time, though. the friday we were out of town was the last time I used my good old buddy, "the pump". I had missed a couple days, so I just sort of quit. I can't say I have zero guilt over it, call me selfish - but I was just feeling so "done". Zoey still has two bottles a days of mama milk, from our freezer stash. she's on soy formula and seems to be doing fine with it!


1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love her smile, especially with the tongue. What a doll she is.
I can understand not wanting to be a cow, you lasted a lot longer than I did. I was told that the first few weeks are the most critical so you did beyond that.