Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Ten Month Birthday, my little princess ...

Just another simple indoor shoot again - the weather has been wet which is not so good for sitting babies on the ground! In fact, I don't think I'm going to be able to get the "Christmas" pics of the kids done this week, as I had planned - for the same reason! argh! I was looking forward to doing them with my dad again, while him and my mom are here, but it's not looking like it's gonna happen! Oh well right, so long as they get done soon!

Anyway, back to the subject of this post - Zoey! As Zoey does more and more I have a harder time remembering everything to put on here ... let's see, Zoey can:

*wave - she's a pro now, but it's on her terms
*sit up - for quite a while now too, and I can just sit her down to play now
*scoot - that's a newer one, she gets into everything now
*get up into crawling position - again, she's done it for a while and keeps getting
better at it! She loves to get up and then rocking (forward/backward), super cute!
*eat solids - well, she's improving, but it's still a very small amount
*be loud - Zoey loves to use her voice (sometimes), it's funny

There's more and I'll likely start remembering as soon as I publish this post - that's what usually happens! I'll probably be updating this post several times! ... but, let's not delay the fun part - the pics!!! Just got a few, but she's looking cute as ever in one of her new outfits!




No comments: