Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Forty-Four Week Birthday, my little princess ...

It occurred to me this morning that Zoey is only eight weeks away from being a year old. That's just amazing. So, the pic I'm sharing today is of a very happy little baby girl this morning ... wide awake in her crib! You heard me right, last night was Zoey's second night in her crib - in her room! I've put it off for quite some time ... even since our company left a good month ago and Annicka returned to her room. I had ordered a "safe" bumper - since daddy was worried about her arms and legs getting through the crib slots. I put it on the other day and got her monitor all set up too. So, thursday night daddy put her in her crib to sleep ... imagine my disappointment when I realized he did this while I wasn't home - so there's no pics from that first night! The best I could do was to get some from her second night (which I didn't) and morning. So, here's the best of the bunch (the flash was pretty blinding, so I got some funny results).

No comments: