Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Forty-Five Week Birthday, my little princess ...

I gotta admit, I came home from the vendor fair feeling a little down ... but how could I not be happy to be home and see my kiddos! ... and how can this sweet little girl not bring a smile to my face and warmth to my heart???






The vendor fair couldn't be considered a "success" for me - but the bit I did make is that much more money than I had this morning (never mind all I've spent in preparation for today - ugh) and it afforded me lunch and a Christmas gift for Liam, plus a bit more to have for shipping off Christmas presents! I have to consider it a blessing, no matter the amount! Thank You God, for letting me make a little money today and especially for having me next to a friend who I was able to get to know better and have great, fun conversations with (and meeting her fabulous mom too)!!!

No comments: