Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Fifty Week Birthday, my little princess ...

so, today I'm officially switching over to this blog only for the birthday posts! it's a big pain to have to import the entire other blog every week, to publish one post, then delete the rest ... so, I figured why not just make the switch? in fact, I'm even going to delete those posts from the other blog - for conservation purposes when I (ever) get 2010 printed! I plan to print Zoey her own birthday book ... so why have all the posts in more than one book - right?!

I can hardly believe that Zoey is just two weeks away from turning one! ONE. it's crazy. it's exciting. it's not feeling sad. maybe it's because she's still so little? maybe it's because she doesn't seem like a one year old? so maybe I'm not feeling like my "little baby" is gone yet? I'm excited for her party and had quite a fun morning the other day designing her cake! anyway, here she is this morning, I love her pajamas. LOVE.
Zoey had her one year check up yesterday! she was 19lbs 13.3oz (though, they are now weighing her with clothes/diaper on) and 27.6" long!

No comments: