Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Forty-Nine Week Birthday, my little princess ...


so, I had posted this and then was holding Zoey and asking her if she was ever going to get teeth ... her only response was a sweet smile - so I decided to stick my finger in there (as I often do, if you're a parent - you understand). at that moment the hubs told me he thought he had felt a tooth earlier. HOLD THE PHONE. Zoey was chewing on my finger and just as my finger tip was feeling a "break" in her bottom gums, my finger nail was feeling a tooth scraping along it!!! oh, you know what happened next - the wrangling and entertaining of said baby so parent can get a peek! Zoey has not one, not two, but THREE teeth emerging! one of those three, the top middle "right" (looking at her), is already through ... how did I miss that? so, yes - our little princess is nearly a year old ... but finally getting teeth. yay!!!

oh, so - yes - I had to return and "edit" the post to tell all about what I discovered!

2 comments:

TruthSeeker said...

LOL! You're so funny! Is she your latest teether? Mine (in order) were 17 months, 9 1/2 months, 9 1/2 months and 15 months when they each got their first tooth!!!

What a cutie! I can't believe she is almost a year old!!!

Unknown said...

yes, she's my latest! Annicka was 8 months, if I remember correctly! the boys were more around 6 months!