Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Four Week birthday, my little princess ...

so, there's been no major changes with Zoey ... however, she has (once again) slipped into trouble with eating (which I already mentioned)! I guess that when they up her blood pressure medication, she does good for a day or two ... but then starts tuckering out and going "backwards" again and not nipple-ing her entire feeds! Now that the tube is back in, she's been gaining again and today was 8lbs. 13oz - however, they look more at the week to week, not the day to day for weight. So, now the plan is that she'll get a G-tube put in, thursday! It is a surgical procedure and something we had hoped to avoid, but I guess it's better overall than the ng-tube and she'll be able to come home with it! So, now they're saying she could be coming home next weekend! In the meantime, I have to check out here on thursday so please be praying that a room will open up so I don't have to find a new hotel! blessings to all!




1 comment:

Yoderfam5 said...

Zoey Girl...I LOVE your pics...Happy one month pumpkin!!! Sash, prayin for you and housing. God will make away...he already knows the plan...just trust him and walk out in Faith! <3 I LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxo