Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Three Week birthday, my little princess ...

can you believe Zoey is already three weeks old??? me either!!! when I was packing to head down here, I thought to grab a little outfit I had bought her ... since I didn't have a time line I thought 'what if she outgrows it by the time she comes home'? So, today, in honor of her three week birthday - I got her all dressed up and did some more "good" pics (as in, with the good camera) ... of course, I managed to bring my good camera here without it's sd card - ARGH - I couldn't believe it! thankfully miss Tina had her camera with her and it takes the same card, so I was able to use hers ... phew! so, here are the pics from this morning ~














3 comments:

skinnysk said...

I'm so glad you get to dress her up and love on her!!! Does that mean she is stronger?? Does she lose too much energy doing this?? And Sash, YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!! Love ya,
YaYa

Yoderfam5 said...

LOVE THESE...WONDERFUL pics. yes yaya...she looks AWESOME ;)! BEAUTIFUL!
Love you Sasha

Teresa Lee said...

What a beautiful precious bundle all dressed in PINK..... Love and prayers.... Terry Fourtner