Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Thirty-Eight Week Birthday, my little princess ...

so, yes - I'm a day late ... but here she is! New in her repertoire is some attempts at getting into a crawling position! So far it's only consisted of a second of actually being up ... but that she's even making the attempt is pretty big stuff around here! She's still a happy (even if whiny) little girl. I thought I should also record that she's still not eating much (when I actually feed her "solid" food ... I'm so not in the routine of that) but I think I'm going to switch from the brown rice to the "regular" and I'm introducing pear juice to help her digestion (hopefully). She's also had: applesauce, peaches, and squash so far. I'd say the times she's actually doing good and swallowing she still only ingests about a teaspoon ... I'll be addressing this with both the pediatrician at her nine month check-up; as well as the occupational therapist we'll be working with soon!





No comments: