Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Thirty-Nine Week AND Nine Month Birthday, my little princess ...

that's right ... her weekly AND monthly birthday fall on the same day!!! Now, don't think I'm not going to do "official" nine month pics ... but it just couldn't happen today! Me and my poor planning, I had a yard sale today! I'm terribly sore (shows how little I normally do, that getting boxes down the stairs, setting up/tearing down - WITH HELP ... and I'm beat! Of course, two nights of 5 hours sleep likely doesn't help either - since I'm used to getting more ... anywho) Have no fear Zoey ... I'll put you through the torturous ritual that I call "pictures" tomorrow - lol! I did want to note that little missy continues to rock herself and lift up into an almost crawling position ... and she's holding more and more seconds! She's been a chatter box this week and seems to be right on target for "stranger anxiety" ... faces that she doesn't see constantly (which is mama, daddy, the bubbas, and sissy) seem to be causing her some confusion and a couple of my friends have held her lately - she's fine for a bit and then makes the saddest little pout and starts to cry! I did snap a quick pic ... I have to have something from the actual day!

No comments: