Monday, October 25, 2010

Nine month photos ...

finally! I took these yesterday, but I couldn't upload pics to the blog - it was weird - but it's working this morning, yay! Do not be fooled by the first pics - Zoey is no where near standing on her own ... in fact, she let go and plopped down - I lunged for her but not quick enough to stop the momentum! She plopped to a sit and continued to roll back and hit her head on the tv stand ... talk about feeling like a good mom (not to mention the whole comment on photos being "torture" - lol). She cried pretty hard, I know she would have cried either way - but the screaming from daddy probably didn't help (he got a bit angry at me, I think he thought I had sat her on top of the box or something?). The crying kinda reddened up her face - oh well, right!

Ahhh - memories.

Moving on ...
She also doesn't sit on her own yet. She can balance if you get her in just the right position, you'll note in one of the pics that she's definitely supporting herself (and others she's totally leaning on the pillow) ... but I did have a pillow behind her just to keep her from falling back too hard or anything!

So, here they are - the "official" nine month pics:















No comments: